[bookport] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:28:47 +1200

Hi Walt and list!

Quite right. We (both book port users here) came to the same conclusions you did.

Didn't see anything about RFBD books in that blurb either, not that they have many books I need or want, but it's another reason to prove that it isn't worth the price.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>