[bookport] Victor Reader Stream

  • From: Russ <green.russell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:27:45 +1000

Hi

Has anyone tried the new Victor Reader Stream which at least based on
its features list is a strong competitor to the Bookport?

The advantages it offers that interest me are a built-in speaker and
variable speed control on audio  files.  The features description on
the website is poorly done so I am not sure of many basic features but
it appears to have everything expected in the Bookport 2 and more and
it is available now.

http://www.humanware.com/en-shared_content/products/digital_talking_books/portable_cd_and_flash_player/_details/id_81/victorreader_stream.html

I wonder if this is why there are a few people currently selling their
booksport.

Russ