[bookport] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:36:21 -1000

Hi,

A couple of features that don't seem to be in the Stream are support for
braille files and the ability to search the text. It would also take a lot to
beat the navigation features in audio files on the Book Port.

Also, the new Book Port is supposed to support WMA files, including the
protected ones. I see no mention of similar support in the Stream documentation.

Cheers,
Anna