[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:35:54 -0400

Damn kids, chill it down would ya?  You're all getting bent out of shape
over something that sounds like an NFB/ACB contest.  The truth of the matter
is life sucks and then you die, or if you're a sightie life sucks and then
you go blind.  Either way, bickering about it amongst ourselves because some
feel that sighties are justified (or whatever) and some feel that we've got
a low lot in life (or whatever) doesn't get us anywhere.  It just sends the
same message back to those with the privilege and power (Foucault-style, if
you will) to keep wallowing in their own
inaccessible-to-us-but-some-of-us-pretend-we-can-manage-because-we-are-super-blinks
world.

PUHLEASE.

- Jeanette