[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:44:48 -0400

No Robert, this is the HOW BOOKPORT MAKES HARRY POTTER MY HUSBAND list dot
com.  If it weren't for bookport, I couldn't make a hot oil treatment, bathe
my hair in it, eat some sunflower butter on bagel, make some tea, dance on
the back porch, use the toilet, and chase my roommate's cat out of my
bedroom whilst finding out who dies first.  Then I wouldn't be able to cry
and take a shot in memory of said dead magical magicness.

All hail ye bookport and it's stunning ability to allow us to multitask AND
to allow me to read faster than my piddly braille skills allow.

AND if you turn the sleep timer to "0" it stops sleep-timering.  I dind't
know that until about 30 minutes ago.

THE END.
- Jeanette Beal