[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:41:19 -0500

All unabridged are this expensive.

At 04:05 PM 7/19/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Hey bookport users! So I pre-ordered my HP7 book through Borders and don't have to pay for it until pick-up. Silly me, I thought it would be $20-30 bucks. Nope, the audio HP7 book is going to be $50 AFTER a huge discount. Right-o, who can afford that for a freakin' audio book?!?! It's $20-something for the print! Bastards! Is anyone scanning it on Saturday when it comes out or know where I can get a cheaper audio-version? This sucks mightily.
- Jeanette Beal

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.