[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:02:35 -1000

RFB&D will be doing a recorded version of the last Harry Potter book and
it should be available at the beginning of next week on CD after you
have placed an order with them.

Transferring to the Bookport requires a key and if you don't have it, it
can be ordered at the same time when you place an order for the Harry
Potter book.

   _____