[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:59:44 -0400

Ok so if I order the 'portabook" from NBP (which is a stunningly reasonable
$19 bucks!!) bookport will read it?
I'm amazed.  Not only that - I'm thrilled.  Thrilled I tell you, THRILLED.

On 7/19/07, Robert Acosta <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I plan to hold out for the audio version with hopefully Jim Dale reading
it.  The bookshare audio community room will be holding a harry Potter
party.  Write to pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Robert Acosta