[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:40:29 -0700

Walt,
And how does all this relate to the BookPort? So you refuse to pay for braille manauls, so pray tell, what does that have to do with the BookPort? And you want us to get a life. LOL Oh and you wanted to know how Bookshare was able to get the new Harry Potter book out already today. Dlnt you also want to know how the National Braille Press was able to get the braille version of this new book out today at the stroke of midnight as well? Well, it matters not, as long as these folks respect the publisher's wish to hold the release until their specified time. And I saw the UPS trucks out in force today, probably delivering nothing but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. What a thrill, Christmas in July. LOL Ooops forgive me, I forgot, this is the BookPort list.

There is a story that the devil once owned Mexico.
--You can understand why he preferred to live in Hell.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx