[bookport] Re: Harry Potter #7

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 02:03:20 -0500

Yes, and I also know how much it costs for paper, and printing presses, and
shipping as opposed to putting an electronic file on a website.  And, while we
are talking about it; I really get upset with access software product companies
that include a nice thick print manual and all sorts of other print material in
their packaging, and then tell the blind user that the manual is in a text file
on the program cd.

Well, if we can read the text file version of the manual then why can't the
sighted person, and save the price of the print manual and lower the price of
the software.