[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:02:54 -0800

But for the third time now, that value was stated *on* the package.  I am not
saying, personally I think the case is only worth five bucks.  See what I mean?
 The package says it, not myself.

Honestly guys, I am just stating the facts, unlike many of you who seem as
indignent as I'd expect you to be if you were the CEO of Executive Products!
Buy the case if you want, and I hope it's worth every cent of the cost!