[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:45:55 -0800

I'm sure that those concerned with the next version of the bookport and its case
will take some of these comments with a large grain of salt!  (Grin.)
Concerning the case,  I find it very convenient.  You have the choice to have
the keys well protected when necessary, or well exposed when needed.  And the
battery situation is great!  Having to plug the BP in to something for hours
would lessen the portabillity on the fly, sotospeak.  and I like  not having to
worry about where to plug it for a charge when I'm away from home.  When the
battery level indication nears the low 40's I charge a pair of IC-3 batteries in
15 minutes and there's hardly any interruption when the current pair approach
death.  Beautiful!  That's not to say that no change should occur.  But let's
ever keep in mind the marvelous size and convenience we now have.  I'm looking
forward to the ability to download larger files and to use larger CF cards.
Thanks much to the designers and their planning and  consideration involved.
Have a great vacation.
Lois