[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:28:57 -0600

First of all, stop callIng me Ruth. My name has an i e at the end of it! I'm not harassing anyone. Several people apparently said what I said as well, but I didn't see their messages until afterward. Having lived in Canada, when I sent materials to the U.S., the customs folks accidentally put wrong amounts on the customs sheets. It's possible that a zero or another number might not have been added. You spoke your opinion and the rest of us spoke ours. You don't even know me, so stop forming unfavorable opinions of me as I certainly wouldn't do same to you or anyone else. Life is far too short for the kind of behavior I've sometimes seen on this list. The cases are worth more than $5 to me, but you don't have to think so. You are entitled to your opinion, and so are the rest of us There's materials and labor that need to be taken into consideration. I will defend EP to the nth degree if I need to as they've certainly provided excellent service to many of us.