[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:38:34 -0600

Ok. So how do you want to get this done: have the keys totally exposed but at
the same time have them protected? And how would you do that? You can't.
Exactly. And as for the price, if you haven't already heard, EP is a *small*
company, so sorry if you find that things are too expensive. And if your a
"poor student," don't buy it. Its kind of weird how people expect two things at
once, which can't exactly be done.

Tyler