[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:13:35 -0800

I am only repeating what was in plain sight on the package.  This is NOT as I
keep stating my personaly opinion on the value of the case.  Everyone
especially Ruth, please quit harassing and ridiculing me.  That isn't what the
list is here for.  Respect my opinion and formulate your own, don't ridicule
other peoples.