[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For BookPort

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:37:05 -0800

Now come on, Walt, that's a bit harsh.  My only point was that they do charge a
rather excessive amount for the case--me being a poor student is hit hardest by
this.  As they're a company designed mainly for business-related goods, I
suppose that their prices are as high as you would expect for a company that
distributes products to businesses.  But guys, like I already said, I'm not
telling *anybody* not to buy the case.  I personally think that using a generic
case, or making one, would be cheaper and more practical.  But the mark of a
great product is one that receives both positive AND negative ratings.

Grant