[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:03:56 -0500

Let me know if you need this immediately, and we can provide some
instructions for getting the old table back which basically involves
deleting the revtrans.bin table and re-installing from the release so it
copies the older table over without effecting the rest of the software.

Otherwise, we'll have a beta out soon that corrects this.  The problem
is that we're right in the middle of a transition with the tables.
(We're finally supporting capital letters in the reverse translater),
but it wil be a few weeks before we're ready to beta test that one.

>>> gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, October 30, 2006 2:53:53 PM >>>
I am sir.