[bookport] Error Message

  • From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:51:39 -0500

I'm attempting to transfer a MP3 book I've created which is 340,467
kilobytes in size.  I'm getting a message which reads as follows:

FFMP3:  Source file too large.  Will be truncated at four GB.

There's no way this file is bigger than four GB; it really reports
consistently as 340,467 KB when I bring it up under My Computer.

I'm running release 2.3, not any older beta stuff.

Just for grins and giggles, I've ignored the message and gone ahead with the
transfer, but it's not done yet, so I can't tell what happened.

I thought we had done away with the 250 meg limit on MP3 files.  Perhaps I'm
mistaken?

Nolan