[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "Dixie" <joshuacove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:19:11 -0400

Ok, thank you for looking into this.

I have one more question. I just got a new computer and am starting to load in my programs. It is a Vista Home Premium. Is there a link to the Book Port Transfer and Book Wizard Reader online so I can download them and load them onto my computer?

Gratefully,

Dixie
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>