[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:43:31 -0600

Hi

Have you tried using the brf format? I don't use book share (I'm from Canada, grrr), so I can't help much further; although I have found that, if ms word isn't installed, doc files won't transfer. Its a good thing brf files do, though, as I have no means of getting my hands on a converter around here.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx