[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 05:43:08 -0600

There were probably too many files in the Bookport's root directory. You need to create folders for your different files. It is easier to keep your books organized this way, too.

At 06:48 PM 3/1/2006, you wrote:

Hi Sandy:

Thanks, I can do that-- do you have any idea if it was something I did to cause this error? I mean so I don't do whatever again? Thanks, Deb.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>