[bookport] Error Message

  • From: "Dixie" <joshuacove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:25:54 -0400

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.

I have been trying to open

The Old Man and the Sea

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=4105

I keep getting the following error which shuts down the program with a C++ runtime error, when trying to load it onto my Book Port.

invalid character was found in text content.

At 3205:21

I have removed the book and redownloaded it, and re unpacked it, and have been getting the same results for over a year now to this one book. I have opened and read many other book share books. Any ideas? Is there something corrupted on the book share end of this file, or is it a problem with my Book Port? Oh, one more thing, it is the dasy version I have been downloading.

Yes, I am using the Book port transfer program. The crash happens when in the transfer program I navigate to the book it makes a beep like the transfer is starting and then crashes.

Thanks,

Dixie