[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:47:26 -0500

Deb,

This can happen if you have lots of files in the root or \ folder of the
Bookport.  The root folder is meant only for the manual, and a few major
folders.  Once you get into those folders further down the chain, you can
put many files in each one, but the root \ folder is very finicky about how
many files it will hold.  If you don't have lots of files in the root
folder, then the cause is something else of which I am unaware.

Don