[bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestin and Question

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:26:14 -0500

However, as has previously been mentioned, it would be great if the BP's USB
connectivity could be enhanced so that it draws power over the cable when
connected to the computer. This would get around the problems of batteries
going low during the transfer of a large number of MP3 files or several
Audible titles at one time.

Aman Singer posted information here several months back about a battery
pack-type device that can be purchased and that will provide AC capability.