[bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestin and Question

  • From: "David Edick" <mdedick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:56:48 -0800

My Sony minidisk has standard AA batteries which get 50 hours on a single
battery, and it still has a power adapter with recharging capabilities.
Further It has an attachable battery holder to hold an additional 2
batteries. That means if you load it up with 3 batteries, you get over 160
hours of power with standard Duracell alkaline batteries. Even more with the
Duracell ultra! according to the manual.

No battery pack in that, setup, and it still has an AC adapter.