[bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestin and Question

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:19:57 -0600

I just got my unit a couple of weeks ago and am so paranoid about something happening to it that I'm strongly considering a backup unit somewhere in my future. Honestly, no one should read as much as I seem to! My BP has become a real family member with voting privileges.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>