[bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestin and Question

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:07:18 -0600

that's what i was saying?

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: BookPort Suggestin and Question

If one doesn't want the adaptor, one doesn't have to use it. If the adaptor is optional, one doesn't have to buy it. If the adaptor plug is an abomination to the Book Port, one can put Scotch tape over it. If it's totally beyond the scope of human dignity to have any indication that an adaptor is possible, one can buy a new case that doesn't have the hole for the plug.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Tyler Wood wrote:

But like somebody else said, that's another adapter to keep track of. Besides, bringing a little charger (one of those small ones that pluggs into the wall) along with you will eliminate the need of an adapter. Also, the BP goes for 40 hours, and unlike other devices, we get a fairly acurate reading (close, anyway) when using the rechargeable batteries. But I guess the adapter would be nice for some people.

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>