Re: beermation

  • From: Rickard Engqvist <rickard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bohmation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:06:22 +0100

I'll have to take a rain check. We're still fighting the flu at home and eventhough I've managed to keep it at bay myself I'm in no shape to party. Alas. :(

/Rickard

Cameron Scott skrev 2011-03-03 13:56:
we still good for tonight? I was up all evening yesterday polishing my party socks

    I'm game!

    <mailto:staffan.linder@xxxxxxxxx>>

    <mailto:camscott2@xxxxxxxxx>>

    <mailto:kristian@xxxxxxxxxx>>