[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:01:22 -0500

I like that idea petro. if you become accustomed to the various URL'S you can get a grasp of which ones will work and which ones won't. for example if you hear a URL that sounds like it has a station id or call letters in it, it may work. URL'S that sound like they bring up an image or something like a GIF probably won't do anything but bring up a picture that won't do most of us any good. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>