[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:37:58 -0500

Replay AV 8 is most definitely very accessible.  The company has gone the
extra mile to make it so.  If there is someone saying it can't be used with
a screen reader, then it is probably due to operator error, or a lack of
familiarity with their screen reader and how to use it effectively.  I use
Replay AV with Window Eyes mostly, but I also own Jaws V8 and Replay AV
works great with both screen readers.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx