[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 02:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi
Which version of Replay Music are you using? Go to the about
button and let us know. Reason is Replay Music 3.10 is the
latest version. Important note for you. If you are using Replay
Music 2 or Replay Music 1 you must uninstall FIRST and reboot
your computer and then install Replay Music 3. Replay Music uses
a new audio driver. You may want to check my blog at:

http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

Look for Tutorials (January) on "settings" and the recordings
mp3 files.

Which screen reader are you using there?

The developer is working on Replay Music 3.15. I beta tested it.
He is trying to improve the Settings button which brings up the
settings dialog box. He got the input tab to work correctly but
needs to fix the other 3 remaining tabs to require no longer
using the JAWS cursor. He will try to fix it where the ctrl tab
and shift ctrl tab will work to go into each tab property sheet.

What is Pandora's official website? I heard about the service
but I once heard it was hard to use it or to sign up for it due
to captcha. What is your opinion on this Pandora service and
using it with a screen reader?

Thank you.
Petro