[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:50:14 -0500 (EST)

Petro

That would be an acceptible solution in my view also.

As for Super Bowl fever, I haven't caught it.
It's hard for me to root for the Pats and I cannot bring myself to rooting
for anything from NYC.
I just wish the Packers would have beaten the Giants as that would have
given me someone to cheer on.
Seriously, I could see this one being a Patriots blow-out as I find it
hard to conceive the Giants hanging close and somehow winning.
It will be much like last year where the Bears were there but were not a
true factor as compared to the Colts.