Re: Itunes

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:31:56 -0700

first issue, asking your average joe shmo phone tech if something could be made accessable. those clowns even have a hard time asking about voice over nevermind itunes. by the way, I hate itunes, even on a mac, I use quicktime (they other media player) or realplayer (believe it or not, it is accessable a hell on a mac) but we got the same issues with itunes as you do on a mac.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>