Re: Itunes

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 06:31:49 -0700

Being a blind mac user myself and a trainer for mac/osx/tiger/ voiceover/zoom I have to ask one very important question please......

What was the context in which you asked for help. I mean, Was it like "Hey dude, I am blind and I can't find xxxxxx on your site so can you help me?"
If so, I see why, if not. hmmmm.... I got to admit though that apple has been getting snotty with allot of blind folks and its not making me to happy because I push for the blind to convert to the mac and promote the mac all over and it annoys the hell out of me when I hear these stories because if one of my clients get this type of treatment it looks bad on me.

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!
Powered by Unix not Microsoft

On Jan 7, 2006, at 3:37 AM, Chris Gilland wrote:

Actually, when I looked at the web site, I didn't see any type limitations, but I could be wrong. I didn't look very heavily since I couldn't even find the install shield for version 5, as that's gonna be the first thing that will have to happen, and frankly, Apple is being quite interestingly enough, very very very very very rude in not wanting to help. I called and spoke with someone at the Apple Care Tech Support line, and they actually had the guts to sit there and say that because I was blind, they refused to help me as a customer. None the less, I'm seriously thinking of taking a complaint to my local ACB chapter regarding this, as I'm not much for NFB, but I don't wish to get into a political discussion here, so thus, I really don't feel comfortable giving any reasons why that is on list. Anyway, we'll get off that subject... Yeah, I didn't see any limitations though, but I'll check later on today a bit more closely.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>