[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:37:00 -0500

Demo units?  That's entirely possible.  If you boil down the issue to a
thick paste the matter is quite simple:  EPSON has a stellar track record.
 If they offer a scanner at an attractive price for whatever reason, and
you need one,  go buy it!

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/26/2004 10:30 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

Could some of these units also be demonstration units, that were never
sold.

I know sometimes you can get a really great deal my roommate got one on
computers that were used as Demos.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam