[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:50:35 -0500

Sharon,  have you ever timed the 2400 scanner on a full page at 300 DPI? I
know the 1660 can do a complete pass with Kurzweil in approx 9 seconds,
but I understand 2400 may be a little slower.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/27/2004 06:55 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

I, too, use Epson.  My home scanner is a 2400 model while my work scanner
is
a 1660.  Both are great and I do not think I would return to an HP
Scanner.

Sharon