[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:35:33 -0400

I would imagine that Cannon is quite pricy.  I have not had much luck with
other Cannon products though.  I like the Epson 1660 because it's quick,
quiet and reliable.  The 2400 model, I think, is more for photographs and
all that stuff which means I don't use the scanner to its fullest capacity,
but it works for me.

Sharon