[bksvol-discuss] scanner

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:28:31 -0400

What operating system do you have on your computer?
I plugged the scanner in and plugged in the USB and put the CD in the CD
drive.

Then the "installation wizard" started the installation process and then
it stopped and said that the software isn't cleared with the Windows XP
system or something like that. I continued anyway, but my computer is
not recognizing the software.

Maybe I need to restart the computer?
I will try tomorrow morning! It's too late for me to think clearly. I
thought I'd plug it in and it would be happy and I could start scanning.

I wish I were better at understanding computers!
Good night. It will be better in the morning I am sure.

Devorah