[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 11:50:17 -0700

Hi,

Kurzweil recommends Epson as one of the best. I just got the Epson 4490 and really like it. Epson is selling it right now for $250 with a $50 rebate and free shipping which is a real good deal.

Bud

At 11:00 AM 8/5/2006, you wrote:
hi guys,
What scanner do you guys use that use Kursweil and what would you recommend if you were buying a scanner.

I am having trouble with mine and think it is dying.
That might be why I lost my book I scanned in yesterday....it keeps locking up on me.

Any suggestions?
I am using XP windows and Jaws latest version and latest version of Kursweil.
My scanner is an epson and I have never liked it.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions
Laura Ann
Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com

You can Design Products with your pets photos on them (calendars, candles, gift wrapping paper, and greeting cards) http://www.familyfeaturedproducts.com/pet1.php?ref=000424

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/409 - Release Date: 8/4/2006

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California