[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:19:51 -0400

I did not realize that I had the option of buying a refurbished or a closeout unit. I thought all they had were refurbished units and they wer letting me know what the original unit cost. Thanks for letting me know I can buy a close out unit which was not returned and re-furbished.

E.

At 03:25 PM 5/26/2004, you wrote:

You are getting a 25% discount with a 90 days warranty for the 3170 refurb.
If you purchase at full price you get a 1 year warranty.
Either way,  it's a good decision,  provided you know the difference.

Guido

Guido D. Corona IBM Accessibility Center, Austin Tx. IBM Research, Phone: (512) 838-9735 Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

05/26/2004 02:10 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner

I notice the Epson 3170 available on their site at closeout is a refurbished unit. Any comments on buying such a unit?