[bksvol-discuss] rtf files and MS Word

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:05:45 -0600

I just scanned a book with Kurzwiel 11 and saved it as an rtf file. When I did that, it was approximately 1.5 MB. I opened it in MS Word 2002, standardized font, surrounded page breaks with blank lines, removed extra blank lines, and extra spaces. Now it is over 4 MB. Any ideas what is causing this? I don't have track changes enabled. That was the only thing I could think of that would be adding so much information.

Thanks,

Melissa