[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:50:36 -0500

Thanks for trying, Mayrie; didn't work for some reason for me.  Not sure if
it is because I am using Office 2007...  Anyway, manually added them this go
around.  Enter key will be easy when I reconcile pagination next time.

Thanks!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce