[bksvol-discuss] just submitted The Sacred Body

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:21:16 -0400

I have just submitted The Sacred Body by Diane Sylvan.
Each chapter of The Body Sacred includes spells, rituals, myths, and
meditations designed to help you build a positive self-image and rejoice in the
sacred aspects of the female body you were blessed with. Explore six divine
female archetypes, and discover how these powerful themes can help you love and
celebrate your body as a gorgeous, living temple of the Goddess.
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx