[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:42:21 -0500

Do you want me to redo it, Ann; this was supposed to be an easy project, not
a bear.  Smiles.  I have the file saved elsewhere with most of the fixes
before that save.  I like to keep multiple versions along the way for
tragedies such as this.  LOL  Did I tell you I am a little (but functional)
OCD?  LOL

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce