[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:46:57 -0400

I meant junk characters such as caret backslash, slash and spaces in the middle of words.

k1000 is particularly useful for doing this.

Sorry about the mis spelled words in previous messages.

I agree that submitters need to submit books in reasonable shape which include page breaks. We all are spending too much time fixing up work by just a few poor submitters. Most submitters do absolutely beautiful work. If we need more training we volunteers can help create such training and make all our work come out better.

Again I thank you for being honest and thinking this whole thing through thoughtfully.

E.