[bksvol-discuss] Re: friends don't let friends date Jason

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:30:46 -0500

I can definitely understand where you're coming from, Jackie. That kind of
behavior would be difficult to deal with, I'm sure.

What concerns me is that people who are new to the list see these types of
messages, and it can be frightening.

Also, if this person doesn't submit good scans, then perhaps it would be
better just not to take any of her submissions. She might learn faster by
not getting her scans approved, than by having people talking about her on
list.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale