[bksvol-discuss] Re: font size

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 03:15:03 -0400

Hi E,

I don't know of any quick keystrokes for regulating fonts in K1000, but you
can select text, then go into the Edit menu and arrow up or down to Format.
In that submenu, you will find Paragraph and Font dialogue boxes. Hit enter
on Font, and tab through the settings. It will tell you the type of font,
whether it is bold or italics, or whether it is a mixture, and the size, and
whether underlining is enabled, in that order I believe. You just up or down
arrow to make changes. Hit enter when you're through. You don't need to tab
over to okay to effect changes.

My Pac Mate's software is a bit antiquated, but in mine, font regulation is
also under the Format menu in FS Edit. I get a dialogue box there that uses
arrow keys and tabs that also contains check boxes for font attributes for
selected text. I don't use it much, actually.

HTH

Evan