[bksvol-discuss] Re: font size

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:41:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've been converting to courier new 12 because I had the apparently mistaken
idea that bookshare used that, although if a book  I download to validate
already is in Times or times new roman I might leave it like that.  Personally,
I find courier new easier to work in because I can see the spaces between words
more easily. (I valdiate with the punctuation showing).

If indeed Times New Roman 12 or Arial 12 is easier for you and others to read
I'm happy to convert to either one.

G.Cindy