[bksvol-discuss] Re: font size

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:32:25 -0500

Actually, I magnify the screen by 110 percent - but the reason I use Times Roman 12 is that it seems to usually match closest to the original page layout, and not cause any problems with margins and page breaks. smile

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Judy, your vision is evidently much better than mine. I converted my lists to
Times Roman 12 and the font is too small for me to read, at least on screen. I
can always magnify it, of course.

Amy, Lissi--those of you who have some vision--what font type and size do you
prefer?

G.Cindy

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/Book_Requests.htm
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/