[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank Pages?

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:32:10 -0700

Don't forget, the stripper only works wwhen it sees a lot of first or last line repetitions. And when we see an annoying number of headings in a book, it is probably because these particular ones were scanned somewhat differently than those that were removed by the stripper. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>